|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120215
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: 70hp Canaline diesel engine with a PRM 260 D2hydraulic gearbox and hydraulic steering with deluxe instrument panel. 95 kgf hydraulic bow thruster with remote control in the wheelhouse. Double glazed windows.
• Quality 12/6/5/4 steelwork by Elton Moss Boatbuilders. Double doors fore (half height, glazed) with a collapsible mahogany wheelhouse at the rear. Houdini hatch to the saloon.
• Beautifully fitted by Elton Moss Boatbuilders in painted T& G to the ceilings, painted panels to the cabin sides, light oak faced ply to the hull sides and solid light oak trims. Engineered oak plank flooring throughout (overlaid with carpet tiles in the wheelhouse), apart from the bathroom which has wood effect laminate. Offering 2-bedroom, 4 berth accommodation.
• Large master bedroom, fixed king size bed with fitted wardrobes and two sets of cupboards and drawers. Glazed doors give access to the foredeck.
• Cabin bathroom, large vanity unit with basin on top, quadrant shower and macerator pump-out toilet. Hoover washer dryer in cupboard with separate airing cupboard above.
• Second bedroom fitted with 4ft double bed with storage below, overbed shelf, fitted wardrobe and a range of floor and wall cupboards and drawers.
• Spacious mid saloon, flat screen TV with purpose built full height cabinet, including built in cupboards and shelves. Corner fitted solid fuel stove on a tiled hearth and surround. Two leather recliner sofas.
• Galley with an excellent range of storage and worktop space, in solid oak with Techstone worktops and splash backs. Domestic sized Belling gas oven and grill, separate Spinflo gas hob, 240v fridge and 12v freezer. Breakfast bar separating saloon and galley with overhead display cupboards.
• Rear collapsible mahogany wheelhouse, which provides additional day sitting area and protection from the inclement weather. Includes the controls and electrical equipment for the boat and hydraulic steering with spoked wheel.
• Specification also includes: 12v/240v throughout, Sterling galvanic isolator, Victron Multi Plus 3kW inverter/charger, Victron Multi Control panel, landline, 6 x 220 a/hr leisure batteries (new May 2020), 3 x solar panels (750W). Free standing 4kva petrol generator. Heating via Webasto diesel fired boiler via 4 radiators, a towel rail and a kick plate fan radiator (in second bedroom) and the solid fuel stove. Hot water via Webasto boiler, engine and immersion. Stainless steel water tanks. Sprayfoam insulation.
Stargazer is an ideal one-owner luxury live-aboard barge offering stylish two bedroomed accommodation. Built by Elton Moss Boatbuilders with all the quality and integrity expected from this respected builder she incorporates some unique design features especially in the important areas of ventilation and insulation. Stargazer is equally suitable as a well-equipped holiday/leisure boat, all year round, at home or abroad. Considerable saving on the new cost of one of these fabulous barge style boats. Viewing is highly recommended.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Builder:||Elton Moss Boatbuilders|
|Make:||Elton Moss Boatbuilders|
|Fit Out:||Elton Moss Boatbuilders|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||60'|
|Maximum draft:||2' 4"|
|Fuel capacity:||425 Litres|
|Water capacity:||1019 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||390 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.